Saturday, January 17, 2009

17th Jan : Music Core


Seung Ri - Strong Baby

ITS ALWAYS DIFFERENT AT MUSIC CORE!!!!!!!!! Baby you are back to a stage you belong!!!!! Love it when he points his mic to the VIPZ.. AND... lets scream CRACK CRACK CRACK! Baby look tired in this!!!!! Look at his sweat!!!!!!!! Baby.. you must be tired.. from all the radio shows! I am wiping my sweat while looking at your calender!!




After School - AH

Their voice wasn't that great afterall.. kinda different from the album they released. I only like the one in white.. I think she is the leader since she is stealing all the limelight.. If I am not wrong, she is 29! Kinda old for a debut group yeah? But she is the prettiest though.. Oh ya.. she should stop splitting her legs, obscene!




SNSD - Gee



Baby @ Music Bank yesterday!



Bonus :
Baby maknae!! He can never hide his true cuteness even when promoting the sexy Strong Baby~