Wednesday, January 14, 2009

꽃보다남자 04화 Boys Before Flowers Ep 04



IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Viewers commented that Jandi wasn't tortured enough..
There you go.. she suffered much in this episode..

SO MANY EYECANDIES IN THIS EP!!!
Kim Bum! I am starting to like him.. actually a bunch of crazy Kim Bum fan girls have been discussing about how cute he is since Ep 01 in BFF forums!

SS501.. its was.. erm.. random? How they randomly appeared in a club.. which is so impossible! Lol!

And that evil guitar guy.. he is cute though!!! Hahahaha! I was thinking.. if the hotel part is true, Jandi is lucky! LOL

OH AND!!! The cutest scene!!!!!! Them in uniforms and eating lollipops!!!!! DAMN CUTE!!!


Preview was.. hmmm.. Hyun Joong? I rmb he was gone for at least 2 eps in the other versions..
Nvm.. I shall look forward to Ep 05!




So damn.. Jerry Yan!!!





Jun Pyo look damn.. ohbiang here!








Preview !!!!!!!




I watched it with chinese subs.. I am gonna watch it again with english subs later!!!!!!!