Friday, January 09, 2009

I love Big Bang.

Got this from BIG BANG Fansite

1. LIST your resolutions.
2. Broken any yet?
3. Any resolutions related to BIG BANG?
4. 2 years have past. What’s your favorite song now?
5. Which member do you WANT to see do Son Dambi’s CHAIR DANCE?
6. What’s the best you dream you had about Big Bang?


1)
  • Pass O lvl and enter poly! (I pray I hope!)
  • $$$ !!!
  • Successful clique trip
  • Meet Big Bang
  • Catch up with 2 of my best friends
  • Diet! I am embarrassed of my weight now!
  • Stay single for.. as long as possible! (Its the best I swear)
2) Only the diet part!

3) MEET BIG BANG!!!!!!! Even if I don't know how to speak in their language... I would be happy just by telling them.. 'Ahn-nyung! Saranghae BigBang'!

4) I love them all!!!!!! Lies, Last Farewell, Haru Haru, Sunset Glow, Strong Baby, Wonderful, Stylist..!! My fav now is Wonderful!! :D

5) Tabi!!!!!! Since he is always damn shy on variety shows!!

6) HAHAHA I would love to make all those dreams true........... I once had this mindset..
"If I am never gonna be Bong's wife, I would rather die and reborn as his daughter"

Sounds like some crazy fangirl! Haha!