Saturday, January 10, 2009

I miss lettuce couple.

The image “http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/759/hj1aw2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I start crying every each time I watch the last few episodes of Ssangchu couple.
The times they spent together. The laughter and tears they gave me.
I am feeling so damn upset now T.T

I was elated when news of Hyun Joong acting as Ji Hoo in Boys Before Flowers was released.
Because its a huge chance for his entertainment career. Since many countries already bought the drama's distribute license, its also a way for many people to get to know him.

But.. now.. after watching 2 eps of Hyun Joong in Boys Before Flowers.. Every each time he appears.. the image of him and Hwang Bo in WGM always flash by my mind. I don't want to see him acting. I don't want to see him kissing some other girl, even if its acting. I don't want him to act this cold. I miss the times when he used his words to make Hwang Bo lofl. I miss those sweet moments between them.

I know its impossible for them to announce that they're together even if this happens. Since Hyun Joong is a idol. He needs to care about his image. I am sure most jealous fans would leave him if this news is ever gonna come true.. Thus, I know I should give up this hope of mine.

D:


I miss you Ssangcho couple.
The image “http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd323/mariaxtina/seongsukHBHJ-1.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.