Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mini Bong!!! + eng sub clips!!

HAHAHAHA so cute ah Bong!!!!!!!
The image “http://i43.tinypic.com/25iluv6.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.




Big Bang - [081229] Gayo Daejun Interview + Clips
Tabi looked damn lost!!! He is always damn shy luh!!!
Baby and dae reacted the mini drama!! SO CUTEEE!!



Big Bang - [090104]Madam B salon: Behind the show
It hurts my heart so badly to see them this tired.. look at their eyebags!!!
But once the music started playing.. they turned alive! Haha! Bong was hungry and changed lyrics from Lies to food!!! HAHA!! Sweet and sour pork.. dried duck!



Big Bang - [081120]WideNews MKMF Behind the Scenes
The hard work behind the wonderful MKMF performances...
So funny.. fans were screaming.. 'Hajima' NO! when Tabi kissed Hyori.. & fans cries :x
I understand the jealous fans.. if Bong were to kiss anyone in front of me.. I would probably fall in my knees and start crying!!! Lol!!



Hwaiting Big Bang !!!!!!!!!!