Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sometimes I sit against the wall.
Wipe away my tears,
and think to myself..
"maybe this world is another planets hell"

When life gives you lemons,
make orange juice and sit back and let them wonder...
how in the hell you did that

She just has to keep telling herself
that everything happens for a reason
even if she dosent belive it.

Falling faster...
barely breathing
give me somethin to belive in
Tell me its not all in my head

Can you feel your heart beat racing?
Can you taste the fear in her sweat?
You've done this all wrong.
It's too far gone.
These sheets tell of the regrets.

Your lungs have failed and
they've both stopped breathing
my heart is dead its way past beating.
something has gone terribly wrong.
Im scared your scared.
were scared of this.

& there the kind of friends
that if my house was burning down,
they would be sitting there.
roasting marshmellows,
and hitting on the firemen
but I love them too death for that

You have your friends there for you
when your heart is broken and no one can
find that other piece so they give you a piece of theres.

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow,
we must fail in order to know,
sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears.

&& the greatest thing in life is finding someone
who knows all of your mistakes & weaknesses
and yet still finds you absolutely amazing.


&& i want to be the seashell you find washed along the tides.
beautiful, flawless, and special in your own eyes

the worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for him,
with no intentions of catching her

i don't get jokes until everyone is done laughing. i make everything
more interesting because i'm always asking questions. i always have
my opinion and i never care if you agree or not. i'm the kind of girl
who will come up behind you and whispier I LOVE YOU and grab your hand.
i'm the kind of girl who doesn't care what the popular girls say. i am who i am.
i'm the kind of girl who will laugh so hard she can't breathe when she's being
tickled, and who sings randomly and loud. i'm that kind of girl && i'm not perfect.

Life is too short to be anything but happy,
so kiss slowly, love deeply, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything,
have no regrets, and forget the bad in your past... just know what it taught you.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
You will have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time.
You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
You'll fight with your best friend and you might even fall in love with them.
You'll blame a new love for things an old one did.
You'll cry because time is passing so fast,
and you'll eventually lose someone you love.
So take too many pictures, laugh too hard, and love like you've never been hurt,
because every minute you spend mad or upset is a minute of happiness that you'll never get back. :)



i'd climb right up to the sky. i'd take down the stars.
just to be in your arms, baby. i'd go and capture the moon.
that's what i would do. just to hear you say you love me

she's not perfect and her life is no where near it.
she has to scribble out words and erase the wrong things
her hair takes forever and the make-up will never be enough ;;
since she figures she's gonna cry it off later.
her life tends to fail her and at times she thinks you will too
she hopes and she's hopeless. she's not perfect

&& even though you think at this moment he couldn't possibly
be thinking about you ;; he probably is

started as a crush && ending up meaning everything in life.

Have you ever thought you were over someone
until you saw them again? All the feelings that
were there rush back.. all the memories.. all
the wonderful words spoken between the
two of you return. Now everytime I see him,
I fall in love over again, the only problem is
I know he doesn't feel the same..

She doesn't understand it.
The way she looks at you, and
the way you look at her it's so obvious,
but yet why can't we be together


Let's leave the windows open
And cuddle close just to keep warm


i could be a thousand miles away from you
on the perfect carribbean vacation, drinking
a strawberry smoothie, wearing a bikini, and
sitting in front of the ocean, and honey--
you'd still be the first thing on my mind

--Hes so confusing. Some of the things he
says to me, makes me believe that he really
does like me, and then some other things
he says makes me believe that I'm just a
girl who never even crosses his mind

he just doesn't get it. he wants what he can't have.
and he can't see what's right in front of him. she would
do anything for him. she would die for him. he doesn't
see how much she is in love with him. she has fallen.
fallen so hard. harder than ever before.
all he does is crush her.

& when a guy breaks up with a girl and
she begins to cry, don't think of the girl crying for the guy.
don't think of it as she is crying because
she's upset. think of it as she's crying because
she's wondering what she done wrong. as if she wasn't good enough.
she's crying because she's going to miss the memories of being with him.
think of it as she's crying with what's left of her heart.


So she shall sit up another night
Without sleeping cause hes still online
&& She doesnt want to miss the chance
of him talking to her again like old times

i hate how we never got our chance to see
what we could have been. i hate how i know
i'm not over you && how i pretend to be. i
hate how you totally moved on, && you
have no idea that i haven`t

She stares at herself in the mirror
She doesn't notice how gorgeous she is.
She doesn't give herself credit for being such a great person.
A wonderful friend.
A great listener.
And she helps all her friends that need it.
Even when it's a bad time for you.
He doesn't see her beauty
& now neither does she

& go on and live your life. smile and laugh.
as much as you want, brush away the tears
and go crazy with your girls, 'cause in the end,
he'll be the one to regret it.

thanks for proving to me
that guys cannot be trusted
assholes do exsist, &
my heart can be broken

one day you'll realize
how wrong you were.
one day you'll realize
how much you love me.
and one day you'll realize
how much you need me.
but one day honey,
i won't be there
for you to run back to.

We laugh till we cry
read each others minds
live with a smile
make it all worth while

She blows big bubbles with her gum
and laughs when they pop all over her pretty face.
She dances in her Victoria's Secret underwear.
She takes crazy pictures and
posts them on her Myspace.
And to her friends.. she's a star.
Because she realized that life is way too short
to be crying over the asshole that broke her heart.

Never bend your head,
always hold it high.
Don't be afraid to look the world
straight in the eye.

Keep your expectations low.
Your hopes high. Your drinks full.
&& Your true friends by your side


Love? It's kinda complicated but i'll
tell you this ; the second you're willing to
make yourself miserable to make someone
else happy, that's love right there..

he smiles at me
and that means that for at least
one second, i was going through his mind

judge me & I'll prove you wrong.
tell me what to do & I'll tell you off.
say I'm not worth it & watch where I end up.
call me a bitch & I'll SHOW you one.
fuck me over & ill do it to you twice as bad.
call me crazy , but you really have NO IDEA

Every night I lay in bed
think about the things you said


So..I hear slutty's in season. Arent YOU just the little trend setter.

yeah i'd lie for those girls
cry for those girls
take a bullet and straight up die for those girls.
those those girls are my best friends.

what you feel is what you are ;
&& what you are is -- beautiful.

She finally stopped playing their song
when she realized she was dancing alone

"Well you are the one the one that lies close to me
Whisper's hello I miss you quite terribly
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly

Now there's no place else I could be but here in your arms"

i hate how we dont talk for weeks
but then all of a sudden you talk to
me again & it is like as if
nothing happened & i slowly
start falling for you...all over again

Gorgeous Girl with Shineing eyes
So full Of Hurt and Lies
She sits up at night and Crys
its hard for her to realize
love isnt all ;; Weak in the Knees
&& Butterflies.

"...come on and we'll sing, like we were free
push the pedal down watch the world around fly by us
come on and we'll try, one last time
i'm off of the floor one more time to find you

and here we go there's nothing left to choose
and here we go there's nothing left to lose..."

Shes Gorgeous
So they call Her a Whore
Just to See If they Can [Break] Her.

With His Misleading Smile
And Sparkeling Eyes
You'd Never Know
His words Were So Full
Of lies.

After All Shes Been Through.
Its Amazing She Still Smiles.

Rise And Shine
Show the World Those
Gorgeous Eyes
And Separate the Space Between
{ Love And Lies }

last night i had a dream that i went to
the beach & fell in love..& i woke up this
morning & there was sand in my shoes &
a sea shell in my pocket

Don't judge me based upon how I used to be.
I've changed.
I'm no longer that little girl who'd do anything for you


highschool can tear us apart.
hurt us, destroy us even.
but theres one thing ive learned so far.
& it wasn't in math or english.
it was that except for my girls,
i dont need anything else.
because without them i would be lost.
because no matter how many broken hearts, messed up fights, drugs, alcohol.
because no matter how messed up my family was,
or what my grades were in school.
or how many stupid decisions i made,
they were there & that's what really counts.
thats probably the single most important thing i've learned because they changed my life

anybody can make you smile or cry
but it takes somebody special to make
you smile when you already have
tears in your eyes


prepare for the best ; prepare for the worst
expect nothing & you`ll never get hurt

there`s a 99% chance that he doesnt like me
but its that 1% that keeps me hanging on

I guess what scares me
is knowing that at any moment
you could rip my heart out &&
step on it, && I'd just pick it up
&& hand it right back to you

&& theres those occasional nights when you
break down & cry because you know
things will never be the same

People don’t change you just
eventually find out who they really are

I'm not afraid of heights,
I'm afraid of falling.
I'm not scared of the dark,
I'm scared of whats in it.
I'm not afraid to love,
I'm afraid of not being loved back.

We get into the biggest fights with the people
we care most about because those are the
relationships we are willing to fight for.

You kiss a hell of a lot better than you listen;
&& maybe that's why i cant get enough of you.
it's true; old habits are hard to break
you'll ALWAYS be my most tempting mistake

I believe in love, in arguing,
in jamming out by yourself in the car.
I believe in smiling til your cheeks hurt and laughing until you cry.
I believe in having someone tell you
you're beautiful, dancing in the rain, and miracles.
I believe in second chances, even if you've completely screwed up.

I know I don't have the prettiest
face for you to look at, or the
skinniest waist for you to hold, but I
promise I do have the biggest
heart to love you with..


I can't help but notice your
stunning smile & your gorgeous
eyes. Baby, you should be mine.

i`m pouring my heart out; relax.
it`s not like you love me back.

So many tricks & so many lies
Too many whens & too many whys
Nobody's special,nobody's gifted
I'm just me, warped & twisted