Wednesday, December 12, 2007

personally like those bold and colored =)


Because once upon a time, we were best friends.
You need me, I'm there. Any time, any place, anywhere.


it's just how she lives.
loving all the wrong people, and wishing all the wrong things.
tear-stained cheeks are her style, and a broken heart worn on her sleeve is nothing new.
everyone knows she's tired of not being able to breathe.
her big fake smiles and her false laughs, but she feels almost perfect.
she's not super model material. she doesn't have any great talents.
but she loves another with everything she's got.
she's trying to figure out who she is, and she's beginning to love herself.
what a lovely girl.

ten.
I remember when I was love sick. You block out everyone. You feel so tired, because you haven’t slept in forever. You know that he’ll be in your dreams, but you don’t want to stay awake laying in your bed crying either. You’re starving, but you can’t eat because you’re starving for him and every memory just leaves you a bigger hole in you heart. Even your clothes remind you of him… what you wore when you hung out. You can still smell him all over them, even though his scent hasn’t been there for long. You wish his scent would be stuck on you, but you know you’d be pulling at your skin trying to get him off you. You’re online, he signs on, and you want to yell at him to go away, but you just watch the screen waiting for him to say anything, but then he signs off, and you tear yourself apart for not saying anything to him. You stop talking to your friends, and they get worried and try comforting you, but they just make you feel worse because they think they know, but they don’t… they don’t have a damn clue.

(so much for a heart broken girl^ meaningful :D )

eleven.
Back in school they never taught us what we needed to know
Like how to deal with despair or someone breaking your heart
For twelve years I've held it all together
But a night like this is begging to pull me apart
I played it quite, left you deep in conversation
I felt uncool and hung out around the kitchen
I remember I kept thinking that I know you never would
And now I know I wanna kill you like only a best friend could


Contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful. It's for the bold. It's for those willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it. Even if they don't see it nearly enough.

fourteen.
We are all a little damaged. Some of us hide it better than others, and others just have in different ways than most. But on some level we are all torn up. We take it out on others and beat through life carrying it all and we will end up damaging someone else. And most of the time we won't even notice or bother to care, because we are busy with our little disaster, that we call life.

fifteen.
Call me crazy, but I still believe very much in untainted, unchanging, everlasting love. Despite the heartbreak & the disappointment that follows each mismatch, I've never failed to pick myself right back up to dive into yet another dream. It's just I've seen rainbows without the rain, I've felt the ground shake as I prayed, I've witnessed light shine from darkness, so I've concluded that true love must be out there waiting for us.

sixteen.
There's a quickness in the way that things end. sometimes
when you're so completely happy, you can't help but
wonder when things will change. if there's one thing to
hold on to, it's the moment you're in, because nothing is
guaranteed; nothing is forever. you can't always live in the
future because that's where you're going to end up.

seventeen.
Love is like wildflowers;
It's often found in the most unlikely places.

eightteen.
And so our adventure ends.
And some of us found our heroes, and others conquered their fears. And one might even say we've triumphed. I'm not so sure it happened that day, or that summer, but somehow, we all felt older and different. I knew I'd never forget any of it and I decided I wasn't going to let it end because I realized...
we're not just given life experience - we're given the experience of life.

nineteen.
you want to know the hardest thing
about summer? not falling in love &
wondering if it will last..no, it's
putting on a bra over a sunburn.

twenty.
I can't recall the summer breeze
Whispers through the apple trees
And I forget the songs I knew
I just remember you.



Come on, take a step towards me
So you can figure me out
I've been hoping and praying for a single way
To show you what I'm all about
And I know, and I know this is the only way of pleasing the crowds
But when this is over and done with and we walk away
There should be no doubts



You say, you say that we're all tied up
And wrapped around in useless, states of mind
But at the same time we're still young
We have the time to realize that we were wrong



You began to cry, just crying.
The deep and ugly kind, the kind you lose yourself in,
Thanking God no one has to see how rubbed and blotched your face becomes.
Though some detached part of you also wishes there were someone to see you now, to see and understand how sad you are at heart.
They don't see it and of course you would never show them.


This is the story about four people named Everybody, Somebody, Anybody, and Nobody. There was an important job to be done & Everybody was sure that Somebody would do it. Anybody could have done it, but Nobody did it. Somebody got angry about that, because it was Everybody's job. Everybody thought that Anybody could do it, but Nobody realised that Everybody wouldn't do it. It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody, when Nobody did what Anybody could of done.

twenty five.

It's just so hard loving someone from a distance. Because no matter how far you reach, no matter how many tears you cry, miles you walk, & tantrums you throw, they won't be physically near you. And it's so hard to grasp that, but it's after the frustrations pass, you realize that you would rather hold their heart from miles away than sit at home wrapped in the arms of one you know you'll never love.

twenty six.

What defines a best friend? What are the requirements to be a good best friend? How many hours a week does it entail? Stupid questions that have no answers. A best friend is not defined by how many times they talk on the phone, or how many hours they hang out together. It is not defined by how many sleepovers they gossip at, or how many inside jokes they have. There are no requirements or laws that state that a good best friend must hang out with them every weekend, or tell each other every little detail. A best friend is a matter of opinion. It is the person who has been there for you through everything, not just through the fun things, or the little things. It is the person that you call when you are at your absolute worst, it is the person who saves you when you didnt even notice that you needed saving, mostly it is the person who accepts you for who you are, and the person that you are becoming.

twenty seven.

"I wish I was a bird" she said as she was sitting on a bench with him.
"Why?" he asked "To Fly away from the mess you leave me every time we are apart,
but more so, to make you love me, and right when you love me the most,
and the world starts getting cold and dark, I'll leave you, like all birds leave for the winter,
but I'll leave you colder, darker and feeling more alone than you've ever felt.
I'll hope to leave you with a broken heart,
and nothing to trust or look forward to,
I'll leave you feeling miserable,
just like you did to me,
but ill be back in the spring to get your hopes up again,
don't worry."

twenty eight.

fear is one word that describes the pain that goes through my mind. there’s the fear of getting hurt, being a disappointment to everyone you care about, & doing something you’ll regret. we live in a dark world with very little light & everyone has something to be afraid of.

twenty nine.

"Who needs love?" read the professor from the hardbound book on his lap. He took a breath, anticipating the fact that he was about to keep reading when the girl with the rare dark blue eyes & delicate chestnut hair in the back row shyly raised her hand & quietly answered, "I do."

thirty.

if we discovered that
we only had five minutes left to say what we wanted
to say, every phone booth, every cell phone,
would be occupied by people calling others
to stammer that they love them.

thirty one.

Sometimes we love with nothing more than hope. Sometimes we cry with everything except tears. In the end that’s all there is: love and its duty, sorrow and its truth. In the end that’s all we have.

thirty two.

Why do we keep them? Under our beds, up in the attic, in the back of some drawer. We could have thrown them out a thousand times, and yet there they are. Old love letters. Written by a person we no longer are, to a hand we no longer hold.

thrity three.

If my love for you were to escape my body, the intensity of it would fill the entire universe and leave nothing dark.

thirty four.

If there's just one piece of advice I can give you, it's this-when there's something you really want, fight for it, don't give up no matter how hopeless it seems. And when you've lost hope, ask yourself if 10 years from now, you're going to wish you gave it one more shot. Because the best things in life, they don't come free.

thirty five.

We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know. It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is. Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.

thirty six.

I was amazed that they had so much to talk about. from the second they saw each other, there was constant laughing, and sarcasm, and commentary, something connecting them that pulled taut or fell limp with each thought spoken. their words, like the music, had the potential to be endless.

thirty seven.

What did it feel like, I wondered, to love someone that much? So much that you couldn't even control yourself when they came close, as if you might just break free of whatever was holding you and throw yourself at them with enough force to easily overwhelm you both.

thirty eight.

and there's that one moment, the one moment when you've figured out how much you've really let go. how much you've grown. it takes you back a step and makes you think. it's that moment when you can't look back, yet you can't seem to look too far into the future. it's that moment when you realize you're living for yourself and no one else.

thirty nine.

despite what others said. The one boy that changed your expectations and the one that you compare to all the future boys in your life too because deep down inside you know that he was the one that set the standard for love.

forty.

I’m scared, completely terrified actually. Scared of what will happen if I see you again. and scared of what will happen if I don't see you again.


I fell too far.
Was in way too deep.
I guess I let you get the best of me.



'cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you.


forty one.

sure, there are obstacles on the way, broken hearts and bitter friends, car problems and bad hair days. but every day she smiles and moves on, because nothing in this world will stop her.