Thursday, December 20, 2007

you have a face for the radio, but i know
you'd like to see it in a show. claiming to
be the next best everything. which way
will you go?


i miss you most in the morning.
when a day without you has just begun.
and all the simple things do nothing.
they help the stars chase away the sun.


I carry a lighter in my back pocket not because i smoke, but i know a lot of good songs.


i've had the same jeans on for four days now.
i'm gonna go to a disco in the middle of the town.
everybody's dressing up, i'm dressing down.


So while she dies in her sleep,
I hope you're choking in your dreams.


well, don't stop texting,
keep your fingers on those buttons.
'til they go numb, 'til 3 a.m.
you're the reason i love losing sleep.

Tears fall from Heaven as we bid you good-bye. It seems almost impossible that you are gone. & As I decorated your casket, I whispered "How will I ever be able to move on?"

"You know I want you to be mine."


She ran hard & her feet felt nothing. A giant river twisting to the top of the hill & fell down hard, & man, it hurt. & Bruised her body on teh rocks & hte dirt. See, to her this just feels weird & very very very sad. But she won't cry. She won't cry. She'll come home, baby. If you take it all back. If you take it all back.

"All my strength was strangled lies & every day, I'd get weaker but stronger when I think of how we never sat silent."


Siren, siren, don't do this dance in my ear, at this point i've already lost him once. I do a deadly dance & all I've asked for so little. I've already lost him once.

"All those days of summer fun. I missed you more than ever."


Here's a black top road with a faded yellow center line. It can take you back to the place but it can't take you back in time.

"There's so many thing I have to say, I'll stay up all night to hear about your day."


Maybe it was sadness not sunlight in your eyes. You're harder, But you're fine.

"I just know that she warms my heart & knows what all my imperfections are."


So be good to me, I've got nothing to give you, you see, except everything, everything everything everything. All the good & the bad. Cause I've been bad. I've lied, cheated, stolen, & been ungrateful for what I had. & I'm afraid habits rule my waking life. I'm scared & I'm running in my sleep for you.

"She said that I was the brightest little firefly in her jar."

I've got the tv on. The sound turned down & a bottle of wine. The crying on the phone, hte trips to our treehouse. & the dreams you left broken ready to fall & i'm giving it my all.

"I'm jealous of you, Moon. Tonight, you'll get to see her alone, beneath the stars, & everything I feared."


Say the things you say & you're dreaming like you do. You know sometimes circles run around you. Hey now, let's be honest. I really think it's true. You know sometimes we all bend the rules.

"From the womb I heard my name on your lips. It sounds the same as the many times I've ignored it since that day."


I woke up this morning, not myself. & Thoughts fill my mind of you with someone else. & All the pain I feel was caused by me, but I'd feel this pain forever if it means you're happy, but I know I'll always want to be with you. I'll love you forever, until time's through.

"I've got a perfectly normal heart. Bruised & broken from within at times I don't know how to start to let you in here."


& I want to be there for you. I do, but I can't do this anymore. I can't keep being your second choice, not when you're my first.

"We do the best we can in a small town; act like big city kids when the sun goes down."


Are you locked up in a world, that's been planned out for you, are you feeling like a social tool without a use?

"It was a big mistake to let me have my way in the first place. It was a big mistake to let me memorize your face."


This poison's my intoxication. I broke the needle off in my skin, picked the scabs, & picked the bleeding.

"You know that I'd embrace you. I was ashamed to face you. Saying 'welcome home'."


& I've been content with this life that I lead, where I drink too much & don't believe in much of anything.

"If it's not too late for coffee, I'll be at your place in ten. We'll hit that all-night diner & then we'll see."



"Where'd you find these crazy boys this time? They say you're pretty, but you don't think they're right."


You insist on explaining the obvious when it's pointless. & I'm heartless for saying what's really on my mind. Your words go to rhythm while mine go to rhyme. You were never good with syllables & half heartfelt lines.

"Absence makes the heart grow, withered, but fonder still, you know I never will stay silent."


I can't make you love me, but I can make you miserable.

"All of the world & all of its powers couldn't keep your love from me."


& When I said, "I love you," did you think it was a fucking joke? Excuse me, I don't see anyone laughing.

"While you're staring at your telephone tonight do you feel like turning it off, turning off all of hte lights?"


I saw your face in a crowded place & I'll never be with you.

"So for now I'll keep believing your words. Soon enough my strength my return."


爱情两好三坏, current drama.
http://www.ftvet.com.tw/fullcount/download/wall-05_S.jpg
http://www.ftvet.com.tw/fullcount/download/wall-06_S.jpg
http://www.ftvet.com.tw/fullcount/download/wall-03_L.jpg

new drama.