Monday, April 07, 2008

1
They say you can't live
Without love.
Yeah, well oxygen's
More important.

2
your eyelashes tickled my neck
with every nervous blink,
and it was perfect.

True Love

3
what would you attempt to do
if you knew you couldn’t fail ?

4
Class is dead, darling;
it died with the dinosaurs.
It traded it's pearls & white wine
for a MySpace & Corona.
Welcome to the 21st century;
Would you like fries with that?

5
it's just so easy
when the whole world
fits inside of your arms.

6
& the trouble is,
if you don`t risk anything,
you risk even more

7
i want to be your last kiss of
2006 & your 1st kiss of 2007.

8
you never get a second chance
to make the first impression

9
It just doesn't feel right
holding someone else's hand. ♥


because that's what people do,
they leap and hope to god they can fly because
otherwise you drop like a rock, wondering
the whole way down, why the hell did I just jump?
but here I am, falling, and the only one
that makes me feel like flying, is you.

look, lots of people lose themselves in love.
it's no shame. they write songs about it.
the hitch is, you can't stay lost. sooner or later,
you have to get back to yourself.

it can't last forever, of course not
but who made the rule that all of the best loves do?

no one writes songs about the ones that come easy.

I swear I'm sleeping less and less
when the ocean's getting warmer
and California's on her mind,
Los Angeles is tired and we always seem to feel alright.

Cause I know you, I deny you
Days go by and choices still remain forever
Right and wrong is black and white
The illusions of this world
And there is hope again.

"make yourself free." a man said that to me. and now my heart is like an open door.

Any type of love, it will be shown.
Like every single tree, reach for the sky.
If you're going to fall, I’ll let you know, that I will pick you up.

Ya, I miss your smile.
but I miss mine even more.

Once in a lifetime you meet a person who takes your breath away.
Not because you want them to, but because they're meant to.

you're riding with me tonight. passenger side,
lighting the sky. always the first star that i find.
you're my satellite. maybe you will always be
just a little out of reach.

Subtle glances, playful smiles, and a secret whisper.
If only you knew you were saving me.

I want power in my words,
I want passion in my eyes.
And when I wake up,
I want my life to be a pleasant surprise.

People are mostly nice. But there are some strange ones.

We can go to thrift stores
and you can pick out my dress
and I'll pick out your suit,
then we'll fall in love.

I need a faster car now,
a rocketship staright to the moon.
I need faster way to show you
just how much I need you.

You've always found a way to cheer me up
even when I'm as down as can be
you replace my tears with laughs + smiles
you have no idea what that means to me

Sometimes when I see you in the halls
& we act like nothing is going on,
I just want you to push me up
against the locker and kiss me.

I've been falling like the rain but
you got your umbrella in my way.
I had the sun in my hands
until you said you liked the rain.

you swore to me with a pinky promise.
i suppose i should have called no crosses first.

Here goes the same thing around again
No I'll never learn
You're in the deep end
I don't know how to swim
But I'm jumping in


Alone, you find yourself just hanging
and to fill the hole you cling to all that seems
to hide the little girl that's crying
underneath the rage that you let others see.


I want to go back to a time when our hearts carried the conversation & our brains jogged behind. When truth wasn't so cryptic, & lies didn't destroy everything we've ever worked towards. Oh, progress is the opposite of "you & me." As we stand together & watch the world pass by, you vanish from my side. I see you run & catch up & my tears sting like acid; the bitterness makes them burn, & I'm afraid even through this I doubt I'll ever learn. They say, "absence makes the heart grow fonder," but I think I like you more when you're here.


Don't let it end like this;
we've been through worse,
this is just a windy day
compared to all the storms that have came our way...


She's not over what happened.
She’s still hurting.
Songs come on the radio that make her remember
that he was the one that broke her heart.


We were joking around.
And I wondered will there come a time when we won't be joking?
And what would that look like?
And how would I feel?


I'm afraid that I've forgotten your face.
But I haven't forgotten what it felt like to hold you.


You can hear it in my voice,
read it on my face.
I'm drowning in the memories,
of the past I can't replace.


Don't be afraid of death,
be afraid of unlived life.
~Tuck Everlasting