Thursday, October 30, 2008

[1]

Well, don't stop texting,
keep your fingers on those buttons.
until they go numb, til 3 a.m.
You're the reason i love losing sleep.

[2]

When you're a little kid, you never think that you'll die. I mean, death is just some obscure, esoteric thing that you see on TV or read about in a book. Then one day, you realize what it really is. Then nothing is ever the same again. From that day on, you're fucked.

[3]

I want to be the girl that
changed everything. The girl that
made a difference, the girl
that gave you a story to tell.

[4]

Maybe I'm smiling and happy all the time
Because I'm trying to hide something else.

[5]

Emotion is my middle name.

[6]

Somewhere in my heart
i'm dancing
with you in the summer rain.

[7]

I found everything that I could ever want wrapped up in something I could never have.

[8]

Our days would be happier if we gave people a little bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.

[9]

I remember driving in your car, the speed so fast it felt like I was drunk. City lights lay out before us. Your arms felt nice wrapped around my shoulder, and I had a feeling that I belonged. I had a feeling I could be somebody.

[10]

In a different time or place the words could make more sense.

[11]

You were standing on the hood of the car, singing out loud when the sun came up. And I knew it wasn't right, but it felt so good.

[12]

Over the past year, I've learned so much about love and life. Even if I could, I would never take back all the things I've done that brought me here, to this moment.

[13]

He's just a boy who doesn't know what's in front of him, and she's just a girl who never learned how to let go.

[14]

God, I've missed your smile. I just remembered how good it feels to see you looking at me.

[15]

they just dont understand.
this feeling isnt as easy
to deal with
than most people think.
dont tell me it will be alright
because right now, its not.


[1]

hoping for the best, but not holding my breath

[2]

it was always your smile
that got me through that year

[3]

I wanna be everything you need
the every sight you see
the closest thing to epidemic
slightly your disease
a love without a cure
no uncertain for sure
the closest thing to alcohol
that calls you back for more

[4]

I wrote you letters but I forgot to mention that
I'm a wreck, I'm a mess, you're a stranger.
Watch your face fade away
Now I'm stuck here

[5]

Please don't lose hold of me out there

[6]

i'll never let you stand alone.
you'll always have my hand to hold.
our lengthy talks will never get old.
your gonna change the world you know?
well its the small things you do,
that keep me from falling through this hole.
yeah its the quiet things you say,
that make me wanna keep everything this way,
and i know that when the time come
you wont let me break

[7]

You never really stop
missing him or loving him,
you just store it in the back of your heart
in hope that someday you'll use it.

[8]

why do we have to be so damn complicated?
i made you my fucking world...

[9]

I'm always wondering why the right words never came out.

[10]

What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you love. That's what matters. That's the only thing that counts.

[11]

This could break my heart or save me. Nothing's real until you let go completely. So here I go with all my thoughts I've been saving. So here I go with all my fears weighing on me.

[12]

And just remember, you could've had me.

[13]

I hope you know that you were my best friend. Tonight I said goodbye, but I should have said more. Thanks for the best time of my life.

[14]

In the heat of the conversation it was said, "I've got all these good intentions. I just don't have the time." We all wish for more and more hours in a day. But I think it's safe to say we just need to breathe and slow down.

[15]

My heart still aches in sadness and secret tears still flow. What it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.