Wednesday, March 18, 2009

꽃보다남자 21화 Boys Before Flowers Ep 21



I knew it I knew it
I cried 1 litre of tears.
Now my eyes feel so swollen and painful.

The scriptwriter is making us hate Jaekyung. I used to feel neutral towards her.
Now I feel that she is super bu yao lian. ARGH

And my poor prince, he cried terribly while looking at his mum's ring.
Yes I cried at the second he started crying too T.T

Oh so the official photos of Jihoo & Jandi wearing wedding clothes are actually pictured this way.
LOL the photos totally misled me.

Although I am shipping for Jihoo+Jandi but it seems that the ship is gonna sink soon.
Aiyah, dramas are always like this. The scriptwriter wouldn't spoil the Bof concept thus Junpyo & Jandi are gonna end up together. LOL


Ratings :
Date Episode Nationwide Seoul
2009-02-09 21 33.6 (2nd) 33.8 (2nd)