Saturday, February 28, 2009

Star Golden Bell Ep 225

HAHA
Leader thinks that Hong ki has a face of commoner?
LOL where got commoner pretty than girls~

http://sookyeong.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/200902211823211001_1.jpg


FT Island Choi Jung Hoon said on KBS ‘Star Golden Bell’ on 21st February about fellow member Lee Hong Ki, “He has the vocal and also the face that will attract the attention first in the group. And for me, I know guitar, keyboard and I also have the face in the group.”

He went on to talk about the difference between himself and Lee HongKi, “He has the cute image while I have the tough look. Lee HongKi’s face is one you can find 10 similar ones in a class, he has the face of a

commoner.”

Meanwhile, member Lee JaeJin also said, “I wished I have the looks too but I only get to introduce the album” and Choi Min Hwan, “I have the image of the cute maknae (youngest).”

While new member Song Seung Hyun said, “I have the height and also the look too. If HongKi is not feeling well, I take over his position as the second vocal.”

Lee Hongki also talke about the new member in this episode, “Song Seung Hyun is like a 4-dimensional nuclear bomb. You just don’t know what he is going to say next.”

Credit : K-bites