Sunday, April 12, 2009

Uljjangs

WHAT IS WITH THESE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I admit, I AM VERY JEALOUS NOW.

1) Fair/white skin
2) Perfect complexion
3) THIN
4) Silky hair
= Uljjangs

WHY ALL SO PRETTY??????????????????? I remember seeing a lot not so pretty koreans in videos... those who attend events and concerts.. so which means only not so pretty koreans are crazy over idols? /slaps self/

AND THEIR BLOG SHOPS
Why... why why... Why did I click on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are not celebs.. THEY ARE JUST NORMAL GIRLS EARNING FROM THEIR BLOGSHOPS.

Their endless poses and GOOD cameras.
Compare it with any famous Singapore's blogshops.
Singapore : white background, the forever same model, same poses and the RIDICULOUS price.
I don't get why they earn so much.

And these Korean online shops.. THEY ARE CHEAP AND PRETTY!!! (if you buy it in korea. without shipping)