Sunday, August 02, 2009

090802 SBS Inkigayo

CONGRATS FOR THE 2ND MUTIZEN GIRLS!
I hope they get the 3rd one~ they didn't get the 3rd Mutizen in Fire promotions~


Not digging the remix but definitely the girls are having fun~ and omo! Bom's wave.


WHOO GA IN AND HER POLYTAIL.
The MCs don't seem to quite know how to pronounce the song title... actually I don't know too.. Abrarabrara ? HAHA Idk.


Lol. They still look like they lipsynced 3/4 of Lies.


I like Mister more than Wanna! Totally feeling the butt swing dance~
Lol @ Goddess's glares....... I totally felt the, 'Okay fine, you're the goddess' thing from Gyuri~
Ahhhhh those jeans brings out their S line. ARGH LEGS. WANT.


Lol 4minute lipsynced their parts. What is with lipsyncing these days.
Its good to see Snsd in different clothes! Sooyoung's leggings! I own the same one in hotpink!
Love Taeyeon's hair!


RED!
I like them standing in one straight line because its always DAMN neat.


& why didn't Ft Island perform today.................