Saturday, August 01, 2009

1st August MBC Music Core

Lol. So many comments said Jessica lipsynced that very high note.. and didn't Onew break his voice a little at the end? Or is it just me :x
Other than that, its good! Beautiful set!!! Jessica's pretty looks makes me forget about her cold princess image.


Today's performance is slightly shorter~ Thought Seung Hyun wouldnt rap but he did at the ending~ Love their outfits today and Hongki's high notes~


I am lesbian already now. LOL


I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS AND BUTT SWING DANCE HERE A LOT !!!!! Better than Wanna!


Hara's S line~ ^^
Maknae's 'o o o' and her cuteness~
Leader's charisma and her goddess expressions~ HAHA
Love Nicole most~ she look tired though T_T
Seung Yeon's jeans!!! I want !!! She keeps combing her hair back, must be comfortable.


Love this~ IU is damn good and cute!
I noticed 2 CRAZYgirls(BigBang's backdancers) are her backdancers~ the same 2 girls are also the backdancers of MC Mong's Indian Boy~


THEIR MICS!!! I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!
Omg I am loving maknae Seohyun more. Seems like I have a thing for maknaes.
I saw Sunny exchanging glances with Fany !! SoOooOo cute!