Friday, August 07, 2009

7th August Music Bank

AHHHHHHHHHHH 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heheheheh and everyone of them has their own trophy!!!!!!!! HOORAY 2NE1 !!!
I WANT A PHOTO OF THEM WITH THE TROPHYS! EACH WITH ONE!!!!!!!!
New group leh!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg so proud of them..........!!!!!!!! Afterschool didn't even get any awards...!!! And hahahaha I am evil but I secretly laugh at 4minute and T-ara! LOL!
Now I hope that they break the 9th conservative win of Snsd on MusicBank.. kinda impossible but I hope so!
Hahaha and seems like the new female mc, Hyo Rim is a fan of 2NE1.. she asked them a qn and end it with yo*high pitch! HAHA. Those who watch 2NE1tv understands this.


Ahhhh so cute! Congratulating the new MCs!


Bom sounds real tired!
I love every single one of them! Dara is so adorable lately~


Firstly, FUCK HYUNAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I HATE HER I TELL YOU
I wouldn't dislike 4Minute if she isn't in it. I HATE HER VOICE HER FACE HER MOVEMENTS! Everything basically. And I read from the comments that Hyunah wore the same earrings CL wore in another performance. wtf wannabe, don't tell me she doesn't know CL wore the same one!

and new Mc, Hyorim! I like her! Ever since her first appearance in Worlds Within. She danced well in this.. and omona.. her smile =)


GA IN. GA IN. GA IN. GA IN.
SHE IS THE SEXXXXXXXXXX
And I still wonder how they make the fire thingy!


I really really really don't like Hara! She cannot even sing. And singing solo for 2 times plus singing tgt in chorus DOESN'T COUNT !!!!
I prefer their Mister's outfits more than this! Ewwww tops, esp Nicole's!


Good but BEG are really unsuitable for the song, Honey.


Hongki look real pale! Ahhh rest more boy.
And Jonghun exchanged glances with Jaejin..!!!! For like 3 seconds! Damn cute!!