Sunday, August 09, 2009

9th August SBS Inkigayo

Today is my Nation's day. But imo, SBS Inkigayo is way better!

YAYYYYYYYY I KNEW IT.
THEY WON THE THIRD TIME... which is the last time! *maximum 3 times
WHERE GOT NEWCOMERS GET MUTIZEN AWARDS FOR 3 TIMES? 2NE1 ftw !!!!!!!!
HAHAHA and did you also saw 4minute and T-ara girls being real shocked when they announced it. HAHAHAHAHA JEALOUS!

Encore.. so funny... CL didn't know how to start and just said, 'AH' !


AWESOME MUCH!!!!!!!! They changed Big Bang to 2NE1 and I don't wanna be without you girl to I don't wanna be without you boy!
THE FEMALE BIG BANG. FTW.


They look like they are having hell lotsa fun at the bridge part! I want everything on Dara! Her top and leggings!!!! CL changed her lyrics a little and also she wore the plane ring again!


Ill wait for subs for this! Hahaha interesting.. talks between maknaes and leaders.. then Ga In said she is the eldest in the maknaes~ HAHA


Awkward opening of CL's rap by Seunghyun! Other than that, its all good! HAHA rock ver and that polytail on Hongki, Jonghun and Jaejin's head! SO CUTE!


I like her better in this hair!
And she is damn good, singing and dancing together!


Goodbye stage! Mini dance break in the middle is quite good! And there are always many screams in Sunny's part.


4minute shouldn't even appear at the end (many comments said they ruined it, lol!) and omg the male dancer kissed Narsha's hand.


LOL. All the collabs only is 1/5 of the performance and Snsd girls look so fake with the acting at the back


I am not gonna watch the entire performance. I simply forwarded to Ga In's part. HAHA


HAHAHAHAHHAAHAH SO THE SECRET PERSON IS MC MONG? Lol.
Their huge legs look SO FUNNY LOR!!!!!! Except Taemin's! His legs and skin.............. better than mine. ARGH


Very cheerful ^^


I am sick of this already


I still like Mister more!