Sunday, August 30, 2009

Do take note that they are a 4 months old rookie......

Cyworld: Song of the month (April) “Lollipop”
Cyworld: Rookie of the month (May)
Cyworld: Song of the month (May) “Fire”
1st Inkigayo (June 14): “Fire”
2nd Inkigayo (June 21): “Fire”
1st Music Bank (July 17): “I Don’t Care”
1st M! Countdown (July 23): “I Don’t Care”
2nd Music Bank (July 24): “I Don’t Care”
1st Inkigayo (July 26): “I Don’t Care”
3rd Music Bank (July 31): “I Don’t Care”
Cyworld: Song of the month (July) “I Don’t Care”
2nd Inkigayo (August 2): “I Don’t Care”
2nd M! Countdown (August 6): “I Don’t Care”
4th Music Bank (August 7): “I Don’t Care”
3rd Inkigayo (August 9): “I Don’t Care”
3rd M! Countdown (August 13): “I Don’t Care”
5th Music Bank (August 14): “I Don’t Care”
4th M! Countdown (August 28): Only One Song (?) “I Don’t Care”
MNet: Hot New Star
MNet: Hot CF Star
MNet: Hot Online Song

Credits: asiandoll@soompi.com!