Thursday, August 20, 2009

Five Senses of Eros

I totally give up watching on this. Not because its bad.. but because of the awful chinese subs! ALL the translations are wrong!!!! Even with my basic knowledge of Korean.. I can totally tell that what I hear and read is different! Thus I fastforwarded and watched the exciting parts... damn the sex scenes. Fucking erotic! What I like most are the kissing scenes at the end... omg Lee Si Young totally was.. awesome. Maybe Junjin watched this movie and realized how jealous he was thus they started dating. LOL! And the bed scenes... Jung Ui Chul had 2 kissing scenes with Lee Si Young and another bed scene with another girl........ swear its hot and I just felt in love with Jung Ui Chul ! Lee Si Young's bed scene with Kim Dong-wook.. its was omgzzzz.. though with Dong Wook's innocent character.. he actually kissed his breast(with clothes) and waist(without clothes)... omgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dead.

What I said above is actually from part 5 of the movie. (It has 5 parts of different love stories!)




Last scene of this photo is Jung Ui Chul and Lee Si Young kissing scene..
http://img.news.yahoo.co.kr/picture/2009/b0/20090608/20090608165117682b0_170917_0.jpg

watch this if you don't believe!