Tuesday, August 18, 2009

G-Dragon's 1st Album

Seriously I never knew I could wake up early or be anxious the day before just because of someone else's album releasing.. I never knew... even till now listening to his album... Butterfly......................... everytime I come close to you..

Listening to the entire album now............................. its like.. I am really fucking speechless....

YOU CALL THIS A ALBUM?

I call this talent, music, ART.

Omona's GD's entry : 2045 comments.



basically these are all my random thoughts I wrote on Twitter while listening to it
  • did I hear.. 'motherfucking' in Korean Dream.. HAHAHAHAHA
  • fuck my goosebumps
  • how can possibly every single song from a album sound so good? I am fucking speechlesss
  • omg its been long since I last saw speedy uploaders... I think Kfans are pretty much dead now
  • whoa all uploaders are upload different versions of the MV... LQ, MQ, HQ, Mp4 version... SPEEDY MUCH!
  • 2 or 3 more parts to the mv.......... pretty much dead alreadyyyyy
  • BONG WILL BREAK GOMTV VIEWS ONCE AGAIN. FUCK T-ARA. BONG WILL BREAK IT IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS. Probably 3 days? KEKEKEKE 100,000 views!!!!
  • basically Kfans are flooding too http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=182128&AlbumView=Y!