Thursday, August 13, 2009

_|_ MNET SCANDAL

WTF I CAN FORESEE MYSELF CRYING WHILE WATCHING IF THIS IS TRUE. THIS BETTER NOT BE TRUE. BONG DON'T HAVE TO DO PROMOTIONS TO MAKE HIS ALBUM SUCCEED. HE DON'T HAVE TO. SO STOP WHAT SHIT MNET SCANDAL. WTF I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO THINK NOW. WTF NO MEANS NO. GO ALL THE WAY KFANS, FLOOD MNET AND FLOOD BONG'S ME2DAY. IF I COULD TYPE IN KOREAN, I WOULD SPAM LIKE CRAZY TOO. SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS RUMOR TRUE..

"There are rumors that Big Bang's G-Dragon will be the next person to be on MNET's scandalous program, Scandal!

The producers of the program nor YG Family has yet confirmed this rumor, but the fan girls are already going crazy! The Scandal's fanpage already has over 8 pages of complaints and threats from G-Dragon fans. Yes, I said threats. If MNET Scandal is planning on having G-Dragon as their next guest, they better get ready for some major damage, because these fans are not kidding! Also, G-Dragon's me2day (Korean Twitter) page is getting raped by fans begging him not to go on the show!" -Allkpop