Thursday, August 20, 2009

SEUNGRI'S LETTER: ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Hi, I'm Seungri.
It's been a long time, right?
It has already been 3 years since Big Bang debuted.
Ah...since it's the 3rd anniversary...I thought many people would want me to write, so I'm writing everyone a letter ^^
Since I understand the fans' hearts well, I turned on my computer [to write this] the second the musical was over.
I am having a great time right now. I have the chance to perform songs and dances I like while I'm in "Shouting."
But...Daesung, who was supposed to be in the musical with me, can't be in it because of the accident...it's very unfortunate and sad.
When I visited Daesung at the hospital before...he awkwardly welcomed me with "Seungri, you're here..."
Seeing that made me feel better enough to perform well in the musical.
Just as everyone is predicting, Daesung will get better with his own strength and I think we'll be able to see his bright face soon...if we did "Shouting" together...many people would have enjoyed that so it's very unfortunate.
To be honest, after Japanese promotions, I haven't seen other Big Bang members a lot...
When the hyungs* used to tease me and make fun of me...
I used to think really...why are they doing this to me?
Now that I haven't seen them, life is boring...and a little sad...I miss them...and it feels strange [without them].
Jiyong hyung's* busy preparing his solo album...
Ah...sometimes I think, I hope Big Bang gets back together again soon!
But every member is doing his own activities and putting in their best effort,
so when we get back together, I think we'll be an even better Big Bang.
All our fans...Bangs...it seems like yesterday we said "just trust us and follow us," but it's already the 3rd anniversary?
Some fans got married...some noona* fans say they have kids...there seems to be a lot of changes.
Some fans say...ah, Big Bang is harder to see nowadays...they've changed...
But because of you fans, Big Bang receives lots of love...I think it's because we've found a lot of places [to promote?] so don't be too down ^^
But still...our YG family and Big Bang always thinks of how to please our fans' eyes and ears...
So...look forward to the otps and have a happy time while waiting.
We at least have the trust between us.
We like to prepare just as much as you believe in us. We don't just prepare; we always try to go beyond your expectations.
So please support us more so our efforts soar even higher...
Never forget that we're always thinking of our fans wherever we are
And...don't think of this as "the hyungs* must be too shy to write letters; why does seungri the only one who writes??" Instead, think of this letter as me representing all of Big Bang~
Ah...it's been such a long time since I've written, I like it...!
So, to all of our VIP fans who are on break or will soon go back to work/school, enjoy your vacation!
I recommend you watch Shouting too!
Now I must sleep...for a clear throat tomorrow!
And lastly...
GD's 1st solo album...
it's such a hit...ke ke
Very impressive...
Everyone let's go!!!!! Fighting! ^^

credit [info]filmsession@livejournal!

안녕하세요 승리입니다
너무나 오랫만이지요?
벌써 Bigbang이 데뷔 한지 3주년 입니다
아.... 오늘 3주년인데.... 승리가 글한번써줬으면 좋겠다
하는분들이 계실거라고 생각하고 이렇게.... 나서서 글씁니다 ^^
fan 분들 마음은 누구보다도 제가 잘 안다고 생각하기때문에
공연끝나고 오자마자.... 컴퓨터를 켰네요
저는 아주 즐거운 나날들을 보내고있어요
샤우팅이라는 뮤지컬을하며 제가 좋아하는 노래와 춤 맘껏하구 있지요....
다만... 같이작품을준비하던 대성이형이... 사고로... 함께하지 못하게되어서.. 너무아쉽고 슬프지만..
저번에 대성이형 병문안갔을때... 승현아 왔구나... 하며 어색하게 반겨주는거보니깐..
마음이 좀 괜찮아졌는지... 공연의 막을 멋지게 올릴수있었던거같아요..
모두가 그렇게 생각하듯 대성이형만의 긍정의힘으로 ... 금방 훅훅! 털고 밝은모습으로 만날수있을거라고
생각해요... 같이 작품했었다면.. 더욱더... 많은 분들이 즐거워했을텐데 너무아쉬워요
사실 일본활동끝나고... 빅뱅멤버들과의 만남이 많지않은건 사실인데요....
예전에 형들이 막 놀리고 괴롭히면..
아진짜... 도대체 나한테 왜그러는거야 이랬었는데
이제..막 안만나니까 허전하고... 조금.... 섭섭하기도하고... 그립기도하고.. 이상한 기분이들더라구요....
지용이형도 솔로앨범 준비하느라 바쁘고그러니까...
아...참... 빨리 빅뱅이 다시 뭉쳤으면 좋겠다 ! 라는 생각하는데
지금 모든멤버들이 각자 활동하고있는곳에서.. 최선을다하고있으니
다시뭉쳤을땐... 더 멋진 Bigbang 일거라고 생각해요...
우리... fan분들.. 뱅이들아 우리만믿고 달려 라고할때가
얼마전인거같은데... 벌써 3주년이라니 시간 정말빠르죠?
어떤 fan분은 결혼하셨다고하고... 아이를가졌다고하시는누나 fan분들도 많이계시고....
참 많은 변화가있었던거같아요...
어떤 fan분들은... 아 예전만큼 빅뱅 보기힘들다.... 변했다 ... 뭐이러시는분들도계시지만...
그만큼 fan분들덕분에 빅뱅이 사랑을많이받게되고.. 많은곳에 찾게되어서 그렇게된거라고생각하니까
너무 서운해하지마세요 ...^^
그래도.. 우리 Yg식구 분들도 그렇고 저희 빅뱅도그렇고..
어떻게하면 우리 fan분들이랑 ... 많은사람들의 ... 눈과귀를 즐겁게 해줄수있을까하며.. 계속 머리굴리는중이에요...
그러니.. 앞으로 나올 여러분들이 좋아하는 대형떡밥들을 기대하며.. 행복한기다림을 만끽하세요
우린.. 그래도 서로에게 믿음이있잖아요
여러분이 저희를믿는만큼 저희도 어떤일을 준비할때.. 그냥 준비하려고 하지않아요.. 항상 그기대이상으로 답하려고하죠
그런 저희들의 노력을 높게사서.... 더 응원해주세요
어디서든지... 그리고 항상 저희가 fan분들생각하고 있다는거잊지마시구요
그리구.... 저희멤버형들은 ^^fan분들에게대한 마음을 표현하기 조금 쑥쓰러워서 글을안쓰는거뿐이니
왜 맨날 승리만 글써??? 하시지말구 제가 멤버형들 대신해서 이렇게 얘기하는거라고 생각해주세요~
아.... 좋네요....
오랫만에 이렇게 글쓰니까.... !
그럼 우리 ^^ VIPfan분들 방학이끝나시는분들 곧 개강하시는분들 모두다 마지막 휴가철을 !!
개인적으로 뮤지컬 샤우팅과함께 보내시라고 추천해드리면서
저는 이만... ! 자야지요... 내일 청아한 목상태를위하여 !
마지막으로.....
G.D 1st solo 앨범.....
너무나... 대박입니다...ㅋㅋ
감동의 도가니탕탕탕탕탕탕.....
여러분 달립시다!!!!! 화이팅! ^^

original letter