Friday, September 04, 2009

GD WINS NUMBER 1 ON MUSIC BANK

PS PS PS : GD's heartbreaker is in Take 7 for this week's SBS inkigayo.. WHICH MEANS HE MIGHT WIN MUTIZEN AWARD ON THIS SUNDAY!



YAYYYYYYYYYYYY BONG WINS NUMBER 1 ON MUSIC BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYY I knew it. I KNEW IT. He also won number for Digital K-chart!!!!!
I was totally screaming already when I saw 13xxx.. that must be the section for album sales???????? YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY




HIS PERFORMANCE WAS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT.. Bong look so boyboy in Breathe... so diff in Heartbreaker performance.. he can shine in diff ways that's why I love him!!!!!!! and he changed his female dancer.. the one doing solo dance with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg he filrto. I don't feel jealousy because I know who those girls are! CRAZYYYYgirls!!!!

EDIT again!