Sunday, October 04, 2009

SBS Chuseok : Big Show

FOR FUCK SAKE I FORGOT MY NAME.......................... BB IS BACK........... ok just for ytd.. but I waited real long ok! BB..... though without Daesung, it was good. Seeing YB back with his signature cap! Keke and Tabi with his way-too-long hair !!!! (cannot wait for IRIS!).... plus Baby showing off his sexyness and over confidence~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ kekekeke how about Bong? Faithful YCM readers knows me right. Yes I squealed. Esp during BB's performances..........

keke Station1year was so good till I said this in my heart, "I am gonna find a way to go GD's concert at the end of this year"............ I WILL TRY!



.
.
.
WHO DARE TO SAY SBS IS NOT BIASED TOWARDS YG?
Look, SNSD only got them 3 performance.

How about YG?
2NE1 : Fire, Lets go party, Last farewell, I don't care unplugged featuring (4)
GD : Breathe, Hello feat Dara, Station 1 year (3)
BB : Last farewell, How gee, Short dance battle (3)

TOTAL OF 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I LOVE SBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohwell......................... 2NE1 chose SBS for their one week one performance thingy and Bong also had his comeback stage @ SBS.. I am sure SBS's Inkigayo's ratings increased much.

TEN PERFORMANCES IS THE WAY TO THANK YG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Time to spam~~~~~~~~~~

Interview :


wtf Jokwon's jarang jarang damn funny





Featuring :
Translation~
Oops, I'm sorry
But you don't have to
Just like I said
I am a free soul
You are a form of insurance
But to me you are an adventure
If you are wondering how to
hold me down then don't even bother
Why don't care
This isn't it, my plan is that
I just need a help

Because I made a mistake
It must be over
I must be still in love
Trying to protect
A man's pride
but never having a chance
to apologize

Please understand
This is last time, it's last request
I will do it better, uh
My words may be
misinterpreted as an excuse
but don't blame me
because it's 5:30 AM




Breathe :



Hello :



1 year station :



BB's 's Last Farewell & How Gee & Short dance battle :








2NE1's Last Farewell :



Fire :



Lets go party!!! Ga Ja~



GD interviews Kara :
kekekekeke Bong is good!
HAHAHAH GD-KARA AND GD-GYURI interaction damn cute!!!!!!!!!

/dies/
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5537/viewimageh.jpg






wtf why Hyunah do opening..forever sua sexy. If I am in the audiences, confirm throw shoe.




WHOOOOOOOO AFTER SCHOOL DAMN HOT!!! miss them much but why only 5 members?



KARA!
Dislike Hara and Seung Yeon so much.







LEE SEUNG GI IS SO LOVABLE



this is why ballad singers should appear on variety shows. Wild Bunny ruined 2AM but I like!!!!!!! WTF

Chang Min and Jin Woon is so dorky in Shabang Shabang...
and Seulong and Jokwon............ thats right.. ITS THEIR STYLE. HAHA
They should sing their dirty version though~





Missing Gee days.........