Friday, October 23, 2009

You're Beautiful 미남이시네요 Ep 06

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK? omgosh.

  • The scene of Mi Nam walking just one more step to see Shin Woo's thoughtfulness was ruined. I was like, 'KYAAAAAAAAAAAA' !!!!!!!!!!! Ji hoo sunbae ah.

  • Uee fuck off please.

  • gosh... what is w the kiss? I get it but I hate it. Its real omgz when Tae Kyung asked Mi Nam if she really wants to stay in AN.JELL as Goo Mi Nam. Tae Kyung was doing the kiss for Mi Nam's sake!!!!!!!!!! But Mi Nam mistook it. She really thought Tae Kyung is dating He Yi..

  • The Genie parody is omgzzzzzzzzzzzz.. lulz their make up and Geun Suk's hair!!





I asked my fandom friend ytd, "So Jang Geuk Suk is a player???"
Friend : He is pretty much the same in reality...........

yeah I get it. All handsome guys/girls are like this :\



spazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




haha the imaginary scene.........



lol I didn't expect him to do this!