Friday, November 13, 2009

You're Beautiful 미남이시네요 Ep 12

  • "Goo Mi Nam, I allow you to like me" SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

  • I feel really sad for Shin Woo........!!!!!!!!!!! He should confess already....... now that TK made his move........ ahhh game over for SW! :(

  • Fuck Uhey/He Yi...... she is just fuckery. Srsly, all those small moves... angst is all because of her! Fake princess!

  • I WANT MORE OTP. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE DRAMA IS ENDING IN ANOTHER 4 EPISODES? OMONA. Hong Sisters............. I want extension !!!!!!!!!

  • TK gets out of the car and says,
    "You can't see me now because it's too bright, right? But because it's bright now, I see you very well. All this time, have you been crying in the dark?
    MN : from now on, "I won't cry anymore."
    TK : "You have been looking at me all this time haven't you?"
    MN : Please continue to pretend you dont know. From now on I wont look."
    TK : I'm telling you to keep looking at me only! From now on, I give you the permission to like me!

    http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4892/c430b81989937c6b43a9ad8.jpg