Sunday, April 04, 2010

Oh! My Lady 오! 마이 레이디 Ep 1 - 4

One of my current Kdramas~~~ watching too many Kdramas lately!

Favorite subbing team WithS2, is subbing the newest dramas by all 3 broadcast station!! MBC, SBS and KBS!

Make a donate and get a VIA account!! My friends and I shared a account! VIA account gets to dl pre-released subs!!! Its really Preeeeeee-released! 3-5 days before they're made to public!! And there are also many other benefits! Me love WithS2 !!!!!


and for Oh! My Lady~~~~~~~

Male lead : CHOI SIWON!!! From Suju....... his drama debut! Don't look down on idols okay! His acting is pretty alright! He is such a niceeee christian person IRL but in this drama, he have to be a baddie! So it must be hard on him! I really like this drama!! :D Start watching now if you haven't ! :D


its like a bonus to show off his abs~!!















Se7en's gf is so pretty!