Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 내여자친구는 구미호

I SWEAR I LOVE HONG SISTERS.
Hong sisters' dramas confirm got a lot of imaginary scenes and super comical!!! (like how random Lee Su Geun appeared as a cameo in Ep4) Luv them madly. And I like how Mi Ho keeps hugging Dae Woong because of the bead! Soon they'll fall in love!

Idk if Lee Seung Gi or Shim Min Ah is lucky... everytime I watch their skinship, I think of that!! Who is luckier? Both also damn good looking!

Plus! I like all 4 leads!!!! The Sugar's ex member, watched her other dramas and love her acting though she was a irritate w Heechul in Loving You 1000 Times...
And 2nd male lead, Noh Min Woo... gosh hottie.


Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hong Sisters ftw ♥


http://s630.photobucket.com/albums/uu26/dramabeans/drama/2010/gumiho04/gumiho04-00069.jpg
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image