Wednesday, June 27, 2007

[1]

Everyone heres what you say.
Friends listen to what you say,
But Best friedes listen to what you dont say.

[2]

A life without friendship is like a year
without sunlight.

[3]

It's time to move on with my life.
I've got to stop reading the same page
and continue turning the pages.
The memories are still locked in my mind,
but they're what's stopping me from living my life.

[4]

The hardest part is waking up in the morning
remembering what you had been trying
so hard to forget last night.

[5]

I want to be the place in your heart
that you can never let go of

[6]

courage doesn't always roar.
sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end
of the day saying, "i will try again tomorrow."

[7]

don`t re-think things. because usually,
your first thought is what youu realllly
want to do. so just follow it through.

[8]

I know it`s not realistic.
It`s not even practical.
It doesn`t make any sense.
But for some reason,
I can`t stop thinking about you.

[9]

To her classmates she's a quiet girl
with a huge smile. To her friends she's
a funny & outgoing girl who always
makes
them laugh.
To her best friends she's a
dreamer girl, head over heels with a guy that
doesn't know. To the guy that loves her, she's
the amazing girl who makes him believe in PERFECT.
& to her she's the one girl who will never know.

[10]

Sometimes i just randomly start smiling,
and people ask me why.
I honestly don't know what to tell them,
except for your name.

[11]

I just want to be with you. If I could hold your hand
for the rest of my life, I would never be scared again.
I want to hold you tight & I want to tell you every second
how much you mean to me, cause no one has ever meant more
.
I want to be able to help you
& make you smile.
Just let me make you smile..

[12]

when all your thoughts revolve around him
& he's the one you feel the happiest with,
there's just something about him you don't
see in other guys & when you're not with
him .. the only place you want to be is in
his arms . that's when you know its real.

[13]

in three words i could sum up
everything i learned about life:
it goes on
everything i learned about
love:
it doesnt last

and everything i learned about
people:
they change fast

[14]

Sometimes the hardest thing to let of
is something you never really had.
What could've happened, didn't -
that's just the way the cookies crumbled.
This is my good-bye to you.
I'll never forget the way you made me smile.

[15]

it's weird how you go from
being strangers
to being friends
to being more than friends
to being practicaly strangers again
so fast
[[pshhh. i'll say.]]

[16]

i keep telling myself
i can't like this guy.
but i see your gorgeous eyes
and i'm not going to lie.
i can't get over this guy.

[17]

doesn't it feel so awkward --
seeing him in the hallway
& pretending you don't?

[18]

Jealousy is just a way of telling someone
you care too much to let them go.

[19]

& people are like whoah you're
always together.and we're like duhhh
we're best friends forever

[20]

And after a while the truth doesn't
hurt anymore; it starts to kill.

[21]

She lies awake in her bed,
Thinking of every little time
he glanced at her...

[22]

friends will prove people you're not a physco path,
but best friends will share the retardation

[23]

it doesnt matter anymore
; i guess things happen for a reason. tears eventually fade'
; and one day everything will be exactly how it's supposed
; to be.
moving on is a process &+ you have to
promise
`- - - - - - - - - -»yourself that you're really ready to let go

[24]

sometimes i just miss that sweet kid,
i fell in love with.

[25]

When you said my name i melted
i was gonna fall in love
and i felt it

[26]

Whoever said, "You don't know what you
have until it's gone" is wrong, because you
know exactly what you have when you have
it, you just don't know how much you need
it until you can't have it anymore

[27]

when i get married,
she`ll be my maid of honor.
when i have a baby,
she`ll be the god mother.
and when i die,
my grave will be right next to hers.
this girl is more than my bestfriend,
she's my other half

[28]

there will come a time where you're infatuated,
with a single soul.
for this person, you'd do anything,
and not think twice about it.
but when asked why,
you have no answer.
you'll try your whole life to understand,
how he can affect you as much as he does.
but you'll never find out,
& no matter how badly you hate it,
or how much it hurts,
you will love this person without regrets,
for the rest of your life .

[29]

Love is when you go to bed at night thinking of him,
and he's your first thought when dawn breaks.
Love is when you see his flaws,
but you think he is perfect anyway.
Love is when you can't live without him,
but you would die for

[30]

& I just might be the girl
who get's hit by a parked car

That's how I feel when I'm with you
Every day there's something new
To cry about, to laugh about
Those moments I can't live without
That's how I feel when i'm with you.
-martina mcbride



Sometimes you kiss someone and you know
right then and there that, that's the person that
you want to kiss for the rest of your life.



so let it be just you and me tonight;
tangled up in eachother's arms,
with fireworks exploding in our hearts.

As we were sitting there, i turned and asked him "how do you know you're in love?". He just looked at me and answered "you know it's love when the tiny details about someone you know, the ones that seem insignificant to most people seem incredible and magnificent to you. Kind of like the way the corners of your eyes crinkle up when you're thinking.. and that littlest thing is enough to take my breath away. That's love."



It's not supposed to make sense
because love is unpredictable.


A life without love is like a year without summer.



Her:
Do you believe in true love?
Him: Only if it's with you.



he's the one boy that actually
got through to her heart.



Sometimes, someone comes into your life
that changes everything. Raises your standards,
makes you laugh, and makes you feel like you.
There is something about him that you can't put
into words



& it`s the way you absently play with my rings
While we lay & watch TV
& it`s the way you lightly tilt my chin
While you look right into my eyes before we kiss
& it`s the way you think you are so macho & tough
While you are just as much of a mush as me
& it`s the way I can escape into my head
While I replay moments of us in my mind
& it`s the way you kiss me
While everything else in the world disappears
& it`s the way we can just stare into each others eyes
While not one word is said
& it`s the way we joke about missing each other all day
While we`ve never been more serious
& it`s the way I can`t stop thinking of you
While I go about my day

Please, can we just stop playing this game?
The whole, "I love you but not around my friends"
Is not working out too well.
We are either together or not.


No matter how mad I get
I forgive within in a second
just because of that smile


Sometimes I don't understand what I see in you.
Could it be how you hold me? Or how you completely swept me off my feet


Oh summer. How I dreamed of these late nights.


No matter how bad it hurts;
It's the truth. Face it, Get over it.


Love is undefinable in words.
The only way to truly know the meaning is to find someone to give it one


It is super hard to tell you this. It's super funny how I am telling you this...
but I love you... always have, always will
Even if you don't have the same feelings for me it won't change

Once upon a time in a far off land there was a hansom, courteous, funny, and all around AMAZING boy.
...but he's in a far off land.

Sometimes I look at you
And wonder what we should have been

If all of our friends keep telling us,
"Oh, you guys are meant for each other,"
Why do we deny it?

&& With you I feel like I'm in a movie.
And then we kiss and it's oh, so real.

We've been through so much,
And somehow all you can write to me is
Your name.

Are you oblivious to how much I want you,
Or are you just ignoring me?

They all say,
"You're way too good for him anyway."
Well, thats not true.
He was everything I've ever wanted.

If you could just tell me why it went wrong,
then maybe I'd be okay.

I'm pretty sure it's love when
I get disappointed by every text that
Isn't from you.

my smile has faded
and so has our love.

I miss you so much.
Sometimes I find
myself crying just
because I find an
old picture of us


I gave you everything I could offer.
Obviously I'm not enough for you.


I don't know why I am feeling this hurt
I always knew this was how it was going to end


You had me happy&smiling all the time.
Where did I go wrong, Why do you now make
me feel sad and lonely?


If theres something about me
that drove you away. I want to change
I will change the world for you.
I will make my hell look like heaven
just so I can get you back.


Fuck. I messed up.


I hold my breathe waiting for you to say,
"I love you so much"
When I let go of my breathe, I feel I just wasted some air
I'm so stupid for ever having hope.

Your starting to drive me crazy
I'm not used to being loved.

No one would
even give me
a second glance
Then you came
and turned my
world U P S I D E
down

Hell yes I will wait for you.
Hell no I won't wait forever.
So make up your choice
Her or me?

So here's my heart...
You can do anything with it
Just please don't b r e a k it

its the little things you do
that make me love you even more

The only reason I get up every morning
Is to see your face.

I absolutely hate the fact that
You're all that I want.
You have no idea how I feel
When I am forced to wait for you.


I have terrible timing.
Once you like me,
I'm with someone else.
But once I realize I want you,
You're already g o n e.


When I'm with you, I'm happy.
&& nothing in the world can replace that feeling.
You make me feel perfect, like I have no flaws.
And I love that. But more importantly,
I love you.


Every night at 11:11. I make a wish for you.


It's not that I miss you.
Oh no, honey. That isn't it.
I just hate her.


Every time we try to make it last,
Something goes wrong.
But I refuse to believe that it is because
We just aren't meant for each other.
Because that's not true.


Some call it destiny,
I call it a really good taste in guys.


Best friends are able to tell fake smiles from real ones.


&& You're the kind of guy that can make me
Sit on my bed, listen to music, and just smile.
Just because the songs remind me of you.


Everybody is looking for something.
Let me be what you're looking for.

You’re smile is like poison
Every time I see it I wanna pass out

You don’t know what you have until you lose it

Treasure every moment you have together, it may be your last

I never thought I would fall this hard;

Especially for you. You were right in front of my eyes the whole time.

You make me smile so much,

I’m starting to really like it.

It’s so weird how the person you least except to ever be more than a friend
becomes way more than a friend

Do you remember those late nights?

When we looked into each others eyes

and talked and laughed for hours

You have something no one else has:

the ability to make me laugh for hours

when I don’t even want to smile.

Lately, all I do is smile.

This feels so right being in your arms

Baby, never let me go.

I think about you all the time boy.

I'm not just saying it.

Don't listen to what he says,

we have something special and you know it

I don't know what I did to deserve you.
You are everything I've ever wanted, and everything I will ever need

A friend will always be there for you, a friend with always care.
Just remember that next time you have any doubt in me.


And it all comes down to
who's on your mind at 2 in the morning


It's really not about how
"We have been friends since kindergarten!"
It's about how
"She was at my side when everyone else was behind my back"


No matter who I'm with
You know I'm still thinking of you
..yeah you were great.


Ohhhh no,
I do not miss you at all!
I miss who I thought you were
and what you thought I was


You told me that you loved me
You told me that you cared
Oh, what a wonderful liar you are


Ohh how I wish we could go back to those days
when the only problem was if you got PB&J or a bologna sandwhich


I haven't changed
I just got sick of acting like I'm happy


I really could care less
about that other girl;
that always stares at you, plays with your hair, and flirts with you all the time.
Ohh no. I could care less if she just DISSAPEARS!


It's been 1 year and 5 months.
This is how its gonna end?
Me having to hear it from your best friend?


Yeah, I'm good at advice.
My best advice for you is to not listen
to what other people say.


My problem is that I never want to fall for the wrong guy
My other problem is that I fell for you


I sit here
Not waiting for you to get on
Not wanting for you to call
Not wanting for you to make any contact with me
Yet I stay online till you get on
I keep my phone with me at all times
and I make sure you see me walking down the hall


You are the only person I want to be with.
She is the only person I want to see you without


I don't think I ever want to say goodbye


I love everything about that smile.


I don't think I fell for you
I totally and completely wiped out and can not get back up.
You completly paralyzed my heart


So tell me,
Since I'm too young to be inlove and have absolutely no clue what it is,
what makes you think you know what it is? Hm?


Karma is my best friend.
Whyy?
Just look what it did to you!!


So who cares if everyones staring?
We are having fun and they have nothing better to do!


If I had to chose him or the sun,
I'd be one nocturnal sun of a gun
-Cupid's Chokehold, Gym Class Heroes


First of all, I see you starring
Second, I still love you


&& I don't think you realize
just how much I want to be able
to look over and see you next to me


It's not just your gorgeous eyes
or your perfect smile-
It's everything about you
that makes me go crazy


I absolutely hate that stupid feeling I get in my stomach,
when our eyes meet


I don't think you realize
that i would do anything
just to be with you


i love how i can be a total dork
around you, and you will still make
me feel ABSOLUTELY amazing.


Are you blind?
you and me were meant to be


I can honestly say
you were my first true love
and my only.


Everything about you
[[From your eyes:to your amazing personality]]
Just drives me crazy.


I think I'm falling in-love
with you


And have you ever wondered if
your ex was thinking about you?
Not because you want them back,
just because you want them to miss you.

&& After searching for hours
to find the perfect quote for you,
I realized there aren't even words
to describe how I feel.

Yeah, I could say that
going out with you was
a huge mistake. But that
would be a lie. I loved
every single moment.

I want one of those movie romances.
You know, one of those "make out
in the rain, starry night sky, everlasting
love" things.

Anytime you need someone,
I'll be there. Wanna know why?
Because we've been through it all.
Guys, family, friends, school.
Everything. And because of this,
Anytime you call, I'll run to where you are.
You are my best friend; the one I can trust.
And it's the hard times that make me so
Grateful because I have you right beside me.

At one point in your life
you are going to realize
that you were meant to be
t o g e t h e r

Do you ever wonder
if the person you think about
24/7
Thinks about you nearly as much

Call me whatever you want to,
Say you hate me as much as you want to.
I hope you realize I really dont care

I have never had these feelings for anyone else.
You know your really something special.

Just remember:
No matter who brings you down,
I will bring you back up.
Because that's just what friends do.

I swear to god
you are the best thing that ever happened to me

It's so weird that
there are like 1,043,320 other people
in the world for you
But you just have to him because he makes you smile 1,043,320 times

The best feeling in the world
is knowing that you actually mean
something to someone

I just want you to know
I have never ever EVER felt
this way about anyone before

I'm hopelessly in-love with you.

Words don't even begin
to explain this feeling.

I finally understand why people say,
"You haven't lived until you have loved"

Don't even play that card with me.
I know you don't like me!
So stop fucking pretending!

It doesn't matter
how small you are
just spread your wings
and s o a r

No one ever said love was easy
You gotta work for it

I have never liked anyone
quite as much as I like you!

I don't ever want to lose you again
but it seems like we are slipping
Slipping so fast. And what hurts the most is
I can't do anything about it

You are all I have ever wanted
and I could not ask for more

The feelings that I have for you
I just cant explain I swear
you are all I ever need
that wont ever change

When I see you smiling at me in the middle of class
I just can't get myself to turn around
I don't want to go a single second without seeing you

Everything you do makes me smile.