Friday, June 29, 2007



.001
i hope the fire licks my lips and pulls me
close against his hips. the town will go
down in flames.



.002
I just smile & pretend, you're not
everything I could love forever.



.003
Waiting for you is like
waiting for rain in this drought;
useless and disappointing.
-Cinderella story



.004
If there`s someone you really
wanna be with ;; they`re worth waiting for.



.005
It's ironic how when you're
lonely, the entire world
seems to be in love



.006
Sorry officer, my only crime
was loving him to much



.007
Do I look like a grocery item
to you? Cause I see you
checkin me out



.008
The hardest guy to get over
is the one you never had



.009
I’m not afraid of telling you
I love you, I'm just afraid
of what you'll say next



.010
i bet she's beautiful,
that girl he talks about
and she's got everything
that i have to live without.



.011
I'm just a summer girl soaking up
some summer sun


.012
You've gotten so caught up in being alone
that you're afraid of what might happen
if you actually find someone else that
can take you away from it.
-Nicholas Sparks



.013
I want a guy who saves my texts
just to look at them
when he misses me



.014
Some people fall in love,
me, I had to crash into it



.015
Secret #162: I think about
you all the fucking time



.016
Believe me; I've always loved you.
And even when you loved someone else,
I kept quiet because I knew that you
deserved so much better than me.



.017
I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you..
How good you look when you smile. How much I love your laugh.
I day-dream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation;
laughing at funny things that you said or did..I've memorized your face
&& the way that you look at me..I catch myself smiling again at
what I imagine..I wonder what will happen the next time we are together
& even though neither of us know what the future holds,
I know one thing for sure; you're the best thing that ever happened to me.


.001
we've loved each other.
passionately. flawlessly. whole-heartedly.
just never at the same time.



.002
I wanted to tell her that sometimes, with love,
there doesn't even have to be a reason. I knew from
experience that no matter how much you
turn things in your head trying to make sense of them
some people just defy all logic.



.003
when traveling the path of life,
and finding love along the way, everything looks new and
different. little do you know it's the same old landscape you
used to see all the time; love has just give you new eyes.



.004
I felt something catch in my throat, a sudden surge of
sadness that caught me unaware. it almost managed to
take my breath away. that was the thing;
you never got used to it. you never got used to the idea
of someone being gone. just when you think it's okay,
and you think you've accepted it,
someone points it out to you, and it hits you all over again,
and it's just as shocking as the first time.



.005
if you keep talking, you're gonna work your way into
my heart, and I don't want you anywhere near my heart.



.006
that was the thing, you just never knew.
forever was so many different things. it was always changing,
it was what everything was really all about.
it was twenty minutes, or a hundred years, or just this instant,
or any instant I wished would last and last.
but there was only one truth about forever that really mattered,
and that was this: it was happening.



.007
don't do anything by half.
if you love someone, love them.
if you hate someone, hate them until it hurts.




.008
they say if you dream of a thing more than once,
it's sure to come true.



.009
"you don't choose who you love, look at me.
but at least you found someone who loves you back."



.010
Because he has been a major part of your life, of course you'll miss him; it's perfectly normal. It's like getting a tooth pulled out; after the dentist pulls it out you're relieved. But how many times does your tongue run itself over the spot where the tooth once was? Probably a hundred times a day. Just because it was hurting you does not mean you don't notice it. It leaves a gap, & sometimes you see yourself missing it terribly. It's going to take awhile, but it takes time. Should you have kept the tooth? No, because it was causing you pain. Pulling the tooth was the right decision, but it's going to hurt.



.011
A part of him will always be in her smile.



.012
So that adoring smile you always
had when you'd say "I love you"
turned out to be nothing more than
a coy smirk of a person very skilled
in the art of heart breaking

.013
I don't know why.
Maybe it's because you're mad,
maybe it's because you're afraid,
maybe it's because you're also a little confused,
maybe it's because you want to act cool;
but whatever the reason,
you're breaking my heart.



.014
When you look at me,
it's like you're secretly trying to tell me not to give up.



.015
So grab my hand a little tighter
and don't be afraid to move a little closer.



.016
I just remembered how your hands fit the curve of my waist
and how your smile fits the curve of my mind.



.017
no one means as much as you do. no one ever will.



.018
All my life I've never found what I couldn't resist or what I couldn't turn down. I would walk away from anyone I ever knew, but I can't walk away from you.



.019
let's flip a coin.
heads were together forever.
tails we flip again.



.020
i want to be the place in your
heart that you can never let go of.



.021
you have my attention like you've had all the while
since that first day when you made my heart smile



.022
thinking of you gets me all excited.
like a kid getting a note in their lunchbox.



.023
you don't have time to see if it's
worth it. just trust your heart and
hope it turns out right



.024
This is where I wanna be;
Right here, with you, always.



.025
Sometimes you'll kiss someone & know
that's the person you're supposed to kiss
for the rest of your life.



.026
i swear, you're the only one who
has ever made me feel this way


.028
we almost laughed harder than we kissed;
you were always something i could never resist.



.029
nothing in this world can make us fall if we stand
hand in hand.



.030
I am who I am because of you.
you are my every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had,
and no matter what happens to us in the future,
every day we are together is the greatest day of my life.
I will always be yours.



.031
I love you. don't you see? don't you understand?
you're the love of my life. I can't leave you.
but you're constantly leaving me! you walk away
when you want, you come back when you want!
you stand by everyone, but you leave me!
so I'm asking you, if you don't see a future for us,
if you're not in this, please- just end it because I can't,
I'm in it. put me out of my misery.



.032
if something bad happens to us someday,
it'll never change what we have now, what we've always had.
because you were right- love is real and we have to do
everything to keep it alive. wherever life takes us, I want it
to be with you, forever or until tomorrow.



.033
sometimes love isn't firecrackers.
sometimes love just comes softly.



.034
you've got someone here,
someone who wants to make it alright,
someone who loves you more than life,
right here.


.001
And after a while you learn that you
don't need anyone else in order to survive.
No one is ever going to always be there,
no matter what they say
or what they promise you.
You just gotta suck it up, accept it
& keep on keepin' on.




.002
You already had my heart.
All you needed to do was say hello?



.003
a person is never as quiet or unrestrained
as they seem, as bad or as good, as vulnerable or
as strong, as sweet or as fiesty. we are
thickly layered, page lying upon page, behind
simple covers. and love- it is not the book itself,
but the binding. it can rip us apart
or hold us together.



.004
there are some things in life that catch your eye,
then there are those that capture your heart. pursue those.



.005
look, I guarantee that we'll have tough times.
and I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us
will want to get out of this thing. but I also guarantee
that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for
the rest of my life. because I know in my heart,
you're the only one for me.



.006
sometimes, she didn't want sweet.
she wanted tough, or dangerous, or just plain bad.
she knew this was fucked up. she was trying not to want that anymore.
because she almost always got what she wanted.
except when it came to love.



.007
imagine the worst things you think about yourself.
now, how would you feel if the one person you trusted most in
the world, not only thinks them too, but actually uses them as
reasons to be with you.



.008
you are the tenant of my heart:
often behind in the rent, but impossible to evict.



.009
in the end, it worked out because we both wanted it to.
as long as you two have that, you'll be able to make it through anything.


.011
you know, let's just forget about everything.
all I want to do for the rest of this godforsaken night is just
stare at your face in the moonlight, cause that's the
only thing that matters to me.


.012
take it from someone who knows,
you're amazing and you always have been.



.013
Once you've loved someone, even being friends
is better than ordinary. It's still kinda magical,
like magical friendship. It's deeper than
regular friendship, but it's great. It's a friendship
you can depend on, like a lifelong love.



.014
It's just so hard loving someone from a distance. Because no matter how far you reach, no matter how many tears you cry, miles you walk, & tantrums you throw, they won't be physically near you. And it's so hard to grasp that, but it's after the frustrations pass, you realize that you would rather hold their heart from miles away than sit at home wrapped in the arms of one you know you'll never love



.015
I’m not like anyone you’ve ever known, & maybe that scares you a little bit. Cause here you are, with a girl that actually cares for you, & for once in your life, you don’t know how to deal with that.



.016
& At that moment, I couldn't really tell whether
I was falling in love with him all over again,
or if I had ever really fallen out of it.



.017
I wait for the days when I will forget who you are.
When the taste of your name sounds old and worn.
I wait for the days when I wont remember
why I needed you so bad



.018
This is the part I hate ;; the part where your heart hurts.



.019
In that moment, I felt my heart break. And I thought, "I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you", and then it slowly crept into my mind that no matter how bad I wanted or needed you, it wouldn't matter. Somehow, and very painfully I was sure, my life would continue. With or without you, right?



.020
It's 4am and she’s staring at the ceiling,
trembling at the thought of feeling on the edge
of everything she's ever known, trying hard not to fall once again.
But knowing that she's wedged between a rock
and a razor, not knowing which one she'd rather face.
Learned to smile when she’s broken inside,
Learned to laugh when she’s tempted to cry.
Eyeliner and mascara masks her heart.
Skin tight jeans keep her from falling apart.
She’s learned to live when she feels like dying
and getting over him is a phase. She’s trying.
But sometimes, you just can't let go.
He makes everything wrong but she just can't say no



.021
theres always gonna be that one thing
you wish for but never get,
that one mistake you can never take back
& most of all that one memory you would
do anything for just to have it again



.022
my head says, who cares
my heart says, you do stupid



.023
do you do karate?
cuz you are kickin!



.024
Well, I'm a wreck. I really can't explain it, but I hear the music when I look at you, orchestrating the song to accomidate the moment. The world doesn't mean as much as you do. No one means as much as you do. No one ever did.



.025
i like to pretend i'm deep and mysterious.
truthfully, i'm not. i'm simple and easy to
please. but you don't fall for girls
that won't break your heart.




.026
there are many lessons in life that only time can teach you. like how much you love someone; it's nearly impossible to know that until you spend your days without them. and there are those lessons that you can only learn through the beating of your heart and through feeling such strong emotions that you can barely breathe. then finally, the essence of time and the power of your heart crossing paths, and the only knowledge you're left with is the realization that time is the one thing that keeps you from letting go. no, it's never the embracing or the kisses, not the laughter or the tears, only time.



.027
your smile shines across my face.
forget what i said,
you're worth the chase.




.028
hey babe, i feel as though i've lost you.
i feel as though you don't want me.
i ought to learn, you don't need me.
to just stop kidding myself.



.029
Every girl needs a man; the kind that will treat you right as well as others; the kind that has enough respect for himself, family & others; the one that will change for you to just be with you. The kind that searches for you with his heart, the kind that can be trusted alone with a room full of many other beautiful ladies, the kind that won't cheat on you because he knows he's got all he wants & needs already, the kind that is willing to be your friend & lover, the kind that doesn't mind calling you early in the morning to say good morning & late at night to say good night; maybe even sing you a good morning & tell you a good night story or talk to you until you fall asleep. The kind that will do anything for you, even if its just to buy your favorite kind of candy. The kind that will defend & fight for you, the kind that won't ditch you for his friends when you need him the most, the kind that won't leave you lonely and wondering, the ones that call you surprisingly, even if he's with his friends, just to tell you that he loves you & misses you a lot. The kind that isn't afraid to smile to his friends every time you're around and tells them, "She's the one." The kind that appreciates you for the things you do for him, even if they're little. The kind that actually thanks you for the little love notes you leave him, the kind that is willing to wait for you when you're falling behind, the kind that will actually open the door for you, take you out on dates once in a while & buy you flowers because its a Wednesday. The kind that notices your hair when you just got it cut or done beautifully for him, the kind that reminds you that he loves you & that he's happy with you in case you forget, the kind that just doesn't want kisses & hugs but to actually be loved & to love the kind that calls you "beautiful" instead of "hot." The kind that kisses your forehead when you're down, the kind that tells you to be strong & not to cry, the kind that will go through thick & thin with and for you, the kind that just loves you for who you are. That kind of man, that's the kind you keep