Sunday, July 29, 2007

1
Even if you can't let go of the past,
I'll still be there for you tomorrow.

2
I wanna scream
until no sound comes out
and you learn your lesson
I wanna swallow these pills
to get to sleep
so i don't have to make
a bad impression
I need to start to be myself
cause I'm sick of everybody else.

3
love is like standing on wet cement --
the longer you stay ;; the harder it is to
leave & you can never let go with out
leaving your foot prints behind.

4
OH HER? ..
I'd lie for her, cry for her
take a bullet and straight
up die for her because
duh .. she's my best friend.

5
People change. Even the person you thought you knew the most changes.
& even though it hurts to see them go, you have to move on,
for the sweet memories are all you have, & things might never be the same.

6
Excuse me please,
one more drink. Would
you make it strong?
I don't want to think.


7
That's the problem with us, we're too much alike.
We're stubborn asses & always want to get our
own way. We both hate to be wrong & love to
be right. But that's the thing about love. No matter
what happens, we always come back for each
other one more time.


9
And then he hits you with that one last promise
and you want it to be the truth so bad. You're
looking in his eyes & you're crying, saying, "He's
not lying." But you know he is.

10
And right there for a minute, I forgot
that you don't love me anymore.

Friends will prove to people
you're not a psycho path,
but best friends
will share the retardation



4
i may only be able to count my
true friends on one hand.
That doesn't say a lot about me
but it says everything about them

5
The truth is we're still young. We've got time to mess up,
things to do that we'll regret, heartsbreak & mend&
parties we`ll never forget.. cause right now,
We have to fuck this up right

6
Advice is what we ask for
when we already know
the answer, but wish we didn't

7
He reached for her hand.
"I don't want to lose you."
His voice was almost in a whisper.
She could feel the tears again,
& she fought them back.
"But you don't want to keep me either, do you?"
To that, he had no response.





3
It's only when you're tested that you
truly discover who you are. And it's only
when you're tested that you discover who you
can be. The person you want to be does exist,
somewhere on the other side of hardwork, belief,
faith and the heartache & fear of what lies ahead.

4
The only thing I regret
about middle school,
is I never got to do half the things
I heard I did.

5
It is strange how being
pointlessly horrible to people
has become the way to win friends.

1..
You're finally realizing what I knew all along. She's not good enough for you, and she doesn't truly realize what she's got but the only problem is that when you dump her, I still dont want you..

2
Summer is about letting of your past,
forgetting that the next school year will come,
and just living iin the moment with
friends that will always be by your side.

3
my favorite thing to do when it storms
is dancing with my best friend in the rain



1
Life's a Bitch.... If it were easy it would be a slut



3
And you still mean everything to her..
youre just not worth the fight anymore.

4
You know you only want him cause he's no longer in your life.

5
He said, "see you don't get it. Everyone in this world
has that one thing that completely destroys them.
Most of us work to cover it up. That's all you gotta do.
once you do that, you're just like everyone else. Living
a life of fake smiles and filled hearts. but until then,
you're just gonna be like this...forever."

6
There's not really anything to discuss.
There's you and me; but no us.

7
And then I sat and cried
It was the worst kind of sobbing
the kind that hurts your chest
and steals your breathe
And no one could hear me.

8
Sometimes you need to forget what you want
& remember what you deserve.

9
Don't you hate that? Uncomfortable silence. Why do we feel it's necessary to talk about bull in order to feel comfortable? That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the hell up for a minute and comfortably share a silence.



11
I`d like to give a round of applause
to all the men in my life..thank you
for reminding me that even though
I thought the male race wasn`t so bad,
it actually is.


12
You are braver than you believe,
stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.

13
The hardest part about growing up is letting go
of what you were used to, & moving on
with something you're not.

1
&&& everyone knows--
the louder the music,
the bigger the heartbreak.

2
She stares at herself in the mirror
She doesn't notice how gorgeous she is
She doesn't give herself credit for being such a great person
A wonderful friend
A great listener
And she helps all her friends that need it
Even when it's a bad time for her
He doesn't see her beauty & now
neither does she.

3
i`m the girl.
The one that`s always lost.
The one with the fake smile.
The girl who seems to be so strong
but daily continues to break.
That girl who`s always there
and seems to have no problems of her own.
The one who holds back tears.
until she`s off the phone.

4
My heart wants to explode
telling you it loves you,
but I wont let it
I wont let it break again.

5
She's the girl [everybody] comes to with
their problems, she ALWAYS has the
ANSWERS, but what happens when she
CAN`T even use her own advice ?

6
just because somebody doesnt love you the way
you want them to, doesnt mean they dont love
you with everything they have

7
it's like half of me wants to be with him
&&& the other half wants to get over him
i guess i'll always have that some -
thing for him..