Monday, August 20, 2007


i asked him one day, "why all the drugs?"
he told me, then and there, "i find that life
is easier when it's all a blur"



______

[ONE]
i wanna be like the seashell you find washed along the tide. beautiful, flawless, and special in your eyes.




[TWO]
c'mon boy; lets make eye
contact &&flirt like crazy



[THREE]
I wanted to tell you how much i love you, but i was too busy fixing the problems between you and your girlfriend.



[FOUR]
I thought
i was going to be okay without you.



[FIVE]
Everything was perfect
until you decided I wasn't



[SIX]
i think what messes us up the most
is we all have this perfect picture
in our minds
of how things should be.




[SEVEN]
And it was the moment,
that you lost her
completely.



[EIGHT]
& From the look in your eyes,
you have everything on your mind,
except me.



[NINE]
I used to be l.o.v.e.s.t.r.u.c.k.
Now I'm just f.u.c.k.e.d.u.p.



[TEN]
It's like hooked on phonics.
But better



[ELEVEN]
So what am I supposed to do with
all these left over feelings for you?



[TWELVE]
I hear the sirens and wonder, who won't get a second chance



[THIRTEEN]
take a bow. hear the applause. my heart is b r o k e n;
you`re the cause. i played your game it looks like
you`ve won. congratulations. hope you had fun



[FOURTEEN]
If one day i get the courage to run away,
i know I’m never coming back.



[FIFTEEN]
she was much too pretty and way too depressed.
they saw only the beauty and overlooked the mess.



[SIXTEEN]
the most memorable people in life will be the people who loved youu when youu weren`t very loveable.



[SEVENTEEN]
if you like him
go make it obvious



[EIGHTEEN]
Don't kid yourself...
that boy loves you in a way
he's not ready to deal with.



[NINETEEN]
He knew he made a mistake. You could see it
in his face every time she walked into the room.
He wished he wouldn't of done that to her.



[TWENTY]
Here's to the girls that are
sitting on their bed crying,
because they made the biggest
mistake and let that boy
slip away.



[TWENTY-ONE]
When you look at me, it's like you're secretly trying to tell me not to give up hope. But I want you to know something: I almost have.



[TWENTY-TWO]
This wasn't what you wanted, was it?
This isn't what you wanted.





People were destined for one another.
That's the romantic idea that young girls have,
& I guess part of me still believes it.



So you called just to say 'Hi'
I'm glad you're doing fine.
But is this where we're at now?
I tell myself that I'm all done,
but I'm fooling everyone.



It is impossible for me to
remember a time when you
were not a part of me.



Why don't we stay up all night just to watch the sunrise?
Why don't we say we're fine, just to stay alive?
Why don't we forget everything for this moment,
why don't we wake up in the morning
side by side, eye to eye; you & me



And the sad part is that no matter
what goes on this year,
when you come running back
to me again,
you know I'll be here.



She's never been kissed,
but definitely knows how to return one.
She's never been loved,
but she wants it & knows how to give it.
She's experienced in just another way.



It's sleep; life and death.
It's speed, coke & meth.
It's hay fever, pain relievers;
Oral sex and smokers breath.
It stretches as far as the eyes can see;
it's reality, fuck it,
it's everything but me.



Are you satisfied with yourself?
You've made a mess out of a strong girl.
She can hardly smile anymore.
Sometimes she forgets to breathe.
She's a mess.
It's all because of you, congratulations




[one]
20 years from now, at
our high school reunion,
everyone will be catching
up with old time friends ::
and we`ll be laughing about
something that happened
y e s t e r d a y .





[three]
I was outside barefoot
The only thing I could feel was my heart beating
and the rain pouring down on me.
All I ever think about is you.

[Four]
I love how you quietly lie to yourself
as your whole world is falling apart.



[five]
I can’t even breath anymore….
I am driving myself crazy
And for what?


[six]
& I'm s,slowly [.teaching myself.]
how to breathe around you;;



[Seven]
So point the gun to my head
cause i won`t be scared
cause i`m prayin` to god that
you`ll pull the trigger


[Eight]
Being lonely isn't the worst feeling;
it's being forgotten by someone
you can never forget.



[nine]
People use the word love
like please & thankyou;
the don't know what it means.

[ten]
She was so fucking perfect on the outside;
No wrinkles in her clothes, not a hair out of place.
But underneath her eighty dollar jean jacket
lie a patchwork of gashes that seemed to never end.
But nobody ever would have guessed.



[eleven]
I thought i was gunna forget you, but i was wrong.
I thought i could get over you,
but it's been a lie for too long.
I thought i would be able to hate you,
but it's just something I can't do.
No matter where i go, or what i do,
I'm still in love with you.

[twelve]
As you walk by with her I resist the urge to scream "We're not over! I still love you!"



[thirteen]
Sometimes nobody ever knows how much someone else is hurting.
We could be standing next to somebody who is completely broken
and we wouldn’t even n o t I c e.

[fourteen]
Honestly? You want me to be honest?
Well to start I'm pretty sure I'm sick of your lies.



[fifteen]
There's a girl in the mirror
I wonder who she is
Sometimes I think I know her
Sometimes I really wish I did
There's a story in her eyes
Lullabies and goodbyes
When she's looking back at me
I can tell her heart is broken easily

[sixteen]
There's someone in her past that she hasn't
gotten over yet. Each day is like the last &
she misses what she can't forget. It's just an
empty space where something used to be.
Now she guards the gate, but she's lost the key.
So no one enters, but no one leaves.



[seventeen]
I refuse to [look] in the mirror,
i refuse to see my face, red and tear streaked,
as my world falls out of [ p l a c e .]
i refuse to [look] in the mirror,
to see the hurt in my eyes, the shaking of my body,
as i [resort] to silent cries.
i refuse to [look] in the mirror,
to see that last t e a r d r o p [fall], i refuse to [watch] the failure,
as i g I v e u p on it all . .

[eighteen]
When will you get it through your beautiful head that I'm not like her? Forever means forever baby....








[twentytwo]
You're not the person that you used to be,
The one I want who wanted me,
And that's a shame but,
There's only so many tears that you can cry.
Before it drains the light right from your eyes,
And I can't go on that way.
And so I'm letting go of everything we were,
It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.



[twentythree]
So here's to loving him while he's loving her.

[twentyfive]
and shes the kind of girl that
doesn't say much. but when
she does - its means alot.



[twentysix]
a real friend is someone who tries to
pick you up when you've fallen, and
if they can't pick you up, then they
lay down right beside you.

[twentyseven]
"I knew who I was in the morning, but I've changed a couple of times since then."
-- Alice in Wonderland



[twentyeight]
The saddest thing in the world
is loving someone, who used to love you

[twentynine]
to fall means you've climbed high <3