Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jdramas

I am dying without good Jdramas.
I watched Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレEp 01....... the classical music part is boring... reminds me so much of Beethoven Virus.

Then, I watched 20mins of Orange Days Ep 01. Dull.. very dull. The starting plot and the video quality. I downloaded HQ but.. seems like its because its a old drama :\

Now I want to download Voice! But damn. Megaupload is playing games with me, urgh.

I cannot wait for subs of this!
Love Game!
The storyline is already exciting enough for me to watch it!

What is the LOVE GAME? If you can pass the ultimate challenge regarding love, you will receive 100 million yen. And you don't have to risk anything! However, there has never been one successful player... Himuro Sae is the beautiful but mysterious "dealer" of this game. The challenges she presents to the contestants, who are constantly monitored, include tasks such as "get your wife to sign divorce papers within 8 hours" and "steal your friend's boyfriend within 3 days."