Sunday, May 31, 2009

Nonsense

WTF IS WRONG WITH SOME OF YOU READERS?

I see such comments DAILY
and I feel really tired deleting them.

First, COMMENT ONLY IN ENGLISH.
I don't care which country you're from. Its obvious that I can only understand English.

Second, this is my person entertainment notebook. Basically, I blog about things I like. This is not Lee Min Ho or any celebrities' blog.

I really feel like slapping the person who commented this
'LEE MIN HO DOES YOU WANT TO VISIT IN PHILPPINES PLEASE YOU HAVE MANY FANS IN THEIR IF YOU JUST DONT WANT ITS OK. BECAUSE WU CHUN COME THEIR IN 2008 BEACUSE HE HAVE MANY FANS'

Not trying to be racist. BUT most nonsense comments like above are from Philippines and Thailand.
What is wrong with you people, seriously. I really don't understand such fangirls.